Intravenous infusion therapy involves the injecting of various beneficiary vitamins and minerals in your bloodstream so that they could be absorbed by the digestive system making you healthier and more energetic.
The procedure usually lasts about 30 minutes. In this therapy the nurse injects all the vitamin filled liquid into the veins and these veins carry the nutrients to the digestive system where all the nutrients are absorbed.
This therapy not only enhances your health, but also improves the absorption ability of the digestive system. The I.V. therapy is gaining a lot of popularity these days. In this article we will talk about why this therapy is becoming popular these days.
What is it all about?
IV therapy was developed back in the 1830s and became popular in the 1950s. Since then, it has been very useful for the people suffering from chronic diseases. IV therapy is being performed in various spas across the world. However, the best place in the United States to get this therapy done is the Thrive IV Drip Spa.
There are two types of IV therapy –
- Classic Myers cocktail intravenous infusion
- Amino-acids infusion.
These therapies are also very popular among various Hollywood stars including Madonna, Cindy Crawford and Simon Cowell. America’s most popular singer Rihanna also added a picture on social media of her arm during the IV therapy.
Know the menu of Intravenous infusion therapy
IV therapies are available in a wide variety. These days, the spa owners provide their clients with a menu of the IV therapy. This menu includes the various kinds of therapies. A client may choose their preferred therapy. This menu includes –
- Immune Support IV – in this various vitamins and minerals boosting the immune system are injected into the veins. This therapy is best known to decrease the effect of cold and flu. It is a combination of vitamin C and B and minerals like magnesium, zinc and selenium. It not only kills the symptoms of the disease but also helps in energizing the person.
- Stress IV -this therapy is known not only to release the stress from a person’s body but also helps in curing various infections and chronic diseases. It is a combination of vitamins C and B along with some minerals which helps the body to stay stress free and energized with a better immune system.
- Anti – ageing IV – this helps in recreating the basic components of the skin making you look younger. This is a combination of various amino-acids and minerals like zinc and magnesium.
- Athletic performance IV – this therapy is usually given to the athletes to reenergize and rehydrate them. It comprises of vitamin B and B complex with minerals including zinc and magnesium.
- Migraine/headache IV – migraine pains are the worse as the patient constantly suffers from nausea and vomiting. This therapy provides a relief to the patient as it is comprised of various vitamins and minerals that helps in relaxing the pain.
Gilad Lutfak is considered as the most popular IV therapist in the States. He is highly qualified and has been serving extremely satisfied clients since years. Feel free to contact him and get your therapy done.